The Beslan School Memorial
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
  good morning class good morning class
Yep, there won't be another soul here for about an hour and I'm enveloping myself in this perfect cup of coffee.

Saturdays for me are supposed to be laid back and, I shouldn't be mad at anyone. That's not the case today. I'm pissed off at Russia.
This is twice now, that their special forces/secret police have fucked up a major hostage situation and it's cost innocent lives. Those were children, God Damn It! Just a bunch of non-political, unbiased kids that wanted nothing but, to be with their moms.
If I was Putin, fucking Chechnya would be glowing in the dark right now. I'd burn that motherfucker to the ground.
I'm truly madder than Hell over this and as a result, I shouldn't even be writing about it.
I do apologize for that.

The way that some countries piss away the lives of the innocent, just infuriates the shit out of me. Was it me or, were the Russian special forces/secret police just a group of old fat assed men that obviously, didn't know what the fuck they were doing?
I get tired watching amateurs doing a professionals job, I really do.

If you can't understand this, you don't need to be reading my site.



There isn't a child in the world, that deserved what happened to these children.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

ARCHIVES
September 2004 /


Powered by Blogger