The Beslan School Memorial
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
  Chastised I feel chastised and deservedly so. I just left La Shawns blog and am forced to look to myself for why I haven't written about the hostage crisis in
Russia. It sickens me that this has happened but I won't pretend that this is why I haven't expressed my outrage, instead I admit that I was afraid to say what I was really thinking.

We are at war here not just America but the world and what we are at war with is an ideology of hatred and a thirst for blood. I no longer find myself capable of distinguishing between moderate and extreme Islam. In my eyes it has all become the same thing. I believe this is how it will stay until the Muslims of this world who claim to want peace stand up and put an end to the support whether financially or ideologically for these murderous thugs who are terrorizing people on all corners of the earth.

The world can no longer pretend to not have a stake in this fight as it has been shown that it does not matter whether Muslims consider you a friend or not. In the eyes of the terrorist we are all unworthy to live.

We sit and we question our own motives and behavior while behavior such as
this goes on unchecked

We have become impotent and allowed our media to imply that our Soldiers are occupiers and our leaders liars while refusing to name the enemy for what it is and what they are. People who take
childrenand put them in rooms laden with explosives, people who cut off the heads of innocent menand blow up buses filled with passengers are monsters pure and simple.

But yet the Media would have us believe we are living in a time of rebels and freedom fighters, misunderstood warriors of a holy cause but of course NOT our cause as our cause must be selfish, racist and judgmental. We are not to acknowledge that the innocent in Dafur are being murdered and raped for being Christians, yet we know it is true and we do nothing but lament.


Intspundit questions the decision to keep Scholar Tariq Ramadan out of the U.S but evidence points to the fact that Mr Ramadan is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, the same Muslim Brotherhood that just pledged their support to the continuing of attacks against US troops in Iraq, and suicide bombings in Israel. The same Muslim brotherhood who's roots are found in Iran and who advocate the spread of Islam and the return of the Caliphate.

If we don't do something soon to turn back this tide of militant murderous Islam we will become a blight in the eyes of history and in the eyes of God.



Posted by sherry at 7:51 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

ARCHIVES
September 2004 /


Powered by Blogger